quotation station:

"Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam... Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home." John Howard Payne

June 6, 2008

leaving for lagos...

Hello world.

Today's been a hectic day. Classes started an hour early than normal (9am!!!) and I had plans to talk to Drew at 8. So I took my shower last night to get that out of the way, packed up all my things, hiked it over to San Fernando TWO hours before I usually do and the building was not open... there were people inside, but they wouldn't open up. It was slightly frustrating. No, really frustrating... I'm sorry, Drew :(


On a slightly happier note... my breakfast was delicious. I bought a kiwi yesterday and had it this morning... After I had prepared everything, I laughed because this is what I saw:



Hope that makes you all smile as well...

I'm off to Portugal!

Peace :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's no big deal, sweetheart. I mean, it was only 1:30am my time. lol. :) Have fun in Portugal! I love you.

RauschBjerke said...

Loved your video! Enjoy reading about your adventure. You take beautiful pictures of flowers! Enjoy! Aunt Ann