quotation station:

"Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam... Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home." John Howard Payne

May 4, 2008

getting closer...

I've just been up late, packing up my dorm room as well as setting things aside for España. I did all my research about travel restrictions... they were a little redundant... 3 oz. containers! 1 one-quart size clear plastic bag. No more! Ok, I've got it. Anyway, in looking up these things, I stumbled across a very interesting site on Spain: it is here. Very informative. 

In other news, we had our Alumni Dance tonight for the Ballroom Performance Group. It was a smashing success... What was not a success, however, was my attempt at carrying on a conversation in Spanish with a friend. I fear I have lost any and all recall of my vocabulary. All the words are in my head, but pulling them out when I need them is proving to be next to impossible. I'm scared... :/ 
Study on the plane, quizás? I guess I'm going to have to. And I'm really tempted to bring my lovely 501 Spanish Verbs book, heavy though it may be... hmmm. I have some decisions to make. 
That is all for now. 
<5 days to go... I hope I'm ready!

No comments: