I can't type for long due to the fact that I'm in an internet café down the street... haven't figured out the best internet situation yet... but I will. I am alive though :)Jill and I are finally moved in with our new Spanish "mother," Dolores Romero. We spent one day in Madrid (which I will describe in greater detail when I have the time... AND I will add pictures! But for now, I will just say that I am thoroughly exhausted and suffering slightly from a bit of a sore throat. Hopefully, after a good night's sleep, those feeling will fade and the excitement that has always been there can come out. AH! I'm in Spain!!! :)
Anyway, now it's time to leave and get some rest. It's about 11 pm here. So many things to get used to. So many things to tell!
Hasta luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Take care of yourself. We all miss you here! And have a wonderful adventure!!!! Love,
Mom and Dad
I know you aren't too keen on taking medicine, but try to take something. You don't want to get sick! I'm praying for you as usual! I love you.
Drew
So glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. Get some rest, drink fluids, take some vitamin C and enjoy the experience. Can't wait for pictures! Love Aunt Ann
Hola; Que Pasa, mi hija?
Hope you are feeling better and out and about. Also, hope you figure out your internet access. Tus viestros need their Cate fix!
Un abrazo,
Tu Padre
PS: Still working on my Spanish!
Post a Comment